Monday, February 9, 2009

Gorgeous or bust.....

Dear all,

Sorry for the lack of posts. Been out living life! I was in Madrid and then in Dublin and finally in Glasgow...
The terrible snow has meant that twice last week I got snowed in at work ...not a happy time!
I did pick up some money saving tips though...for example...why buy diamonds for yourself. I got engaged and so have successfully gotten one man to purchase a twinkly sparkler for me! Success! This shoudl not be the only reason to get engaged but it is a lovely bi-product!

Secondly I've found that lugging wedding magazines around will serve as a great workout session!

If gettign married is not an option why not do as I do and get down to the Dublin City Council Countess Markieveicz centre and avail of the Gym for only 6 yoyos a turn..no yearly joining fee or anything. Plus theres a pool and sauna it's great value in Dublin City Centre..

No comments:

Post a Comment