Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm off the drink for January... .

If I've heard this phrase once its been uttered a million times in my presence in the last few weeks. Lots of people seem to be eager to gain the benefits of health, wealth and happiness that giveing up drink for one month will bring.
Sure amn't I one of them?

So DAY 14 of the great drink shortage today. I wonder if we'll all last until the 31st?
It's surely not that hard. Met a guy last night who told me he too was off the drink for January. Except for on Saturday Night.

What's going on on Saturday you may ask? Some UFC thing in Dublin.

If we are only doing it for one month why break the fast in the middle...a bit mental. Shows a definite lack of resolve if you ask me...

However the boy is due home this weekend so a few glasses may be required.

No comments:

Post a Comment